Internationalization (i18n) is the technical process of modifying software, a website or any other product to make it easy to adapt to the needs of any given market. It may include simplification of a text to facilitate its translation and ensure its better understanding by the global recipient, separating messages and software code to separate text files, or changing the wording of advertising slogans in order to create a universal message appropriate for various cultures. If you plan to sell your products or services in many culturally diverse markets, internationalization should be the first stage as it will ensure improved quality of translation and localization, cost reductions and shorter lead times.
At mLingua, we have an in-depth understanding of internationalization and the resources required to adapt your new or existing products to prepare for wider market availability. mLingua's global expertise enables us to offer a wide range of effective and comprehensive consultation services for product internationalization, including:
- Software internationalization
- Website internationalization
- Internationalization of advertising slogans
- Internationalization of product names and services
- Internationalization of company names
- Internationalization of marketing communications
- Internationalization of advertising brochures.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how mLingua can help with your global product development program.